Love and Fire (House of Temptation, #1) - Miranda J. Fox The premises of this story did caught my attention :Shortly after Emma’s cheating boyfriend left her, she decided to regain her self-worth by going with her friend to the House of Temptation, a combination discotheque and swingers club.Emma only had a faint idea of what to expect, but she most certainly didn’t anticipate meeting the most desirable bachelor in the city. But the whole story felt bland to me. I do know this is a novella, so it does have several constrictions due to the length of the story BUT neither of the characters grab my attention. Many times, I give a slack, if at least I feel the sizzle between the characters, because that what we're being sold, that raw and instant attraction. And yep I didn't feel it.I do still read the whole billionaire story line, but it does have to make a difference and in that moment make me forget that I have read that kind of story before.So just not the book for me... **copy kindly given by the author in exchange of an honest review**