Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) - Sylvia Day Eva can't doubt anymore the love Gideon have for her. He does everything to protect her, even when it meant to kill someone.They know they have the key to destroy each other because they simply can't live without each other. "You fucking own me,Eva. I'll be damned if I don't own you." They're back together but they have a lot to work out, not only their inner demons but also the people around them, that constantly seem to test their bound and trust in each other. From exes, to the police, to their own parents.But they're stronger than ever. And despite being highly dysfunctional, they can make it work because they truly are two halves of the same soul."We are totally dysfunctional.""I prefer 'selectively deviant.' But we'll keep that to ourselves." This series is one of my favorites, not only because of Gideon, but also because of the intensity and the rawness in it. The beauty that is too see two flawed and vulnerable people, surrender to each other, body and soul.I must confess, that I'm a bit disappointed with this one because it feels a in between books. Plot wise it doesn't have much going on or at least resolved in this book. By the end of it I just kept saying" WTH? This is it?".I wanted more, I needed more...Now I must say that despite it, the book was devilishly delicious. The chemistry off the charts, sex scenes written with the purpose to make you combust. Yep, scenes that should come with the warning **panties will melt and BAM, your ovaries just exploded**. The club scene anyone?And Gideon? The cause of all that!That delicious dirty mouth *shivers*, that alpha male that make my knees go week.Overall, i think that the characters have grown. They no longer jump into conclusions or never ending misunderstanding. Particularly Eva,she no longer runs off, she tries hear him out and remind herself he does love her, deeply.So a little less annoying Eva, in my opinion.So honestly, besides all of this I did enjoyed reading this tremendously. Maybe blindsided by my never dying love(and lust) for Gideon, I kept grinning while reading. 4 GIDEON OWNS YOU STARS Don't forget... A special shout out to my besties, Debra, Georgia and Kris!! I had so much doing this buddy read with you girls!!We sure are a team made of AWESOMENESS!!! Love ya girls ***For this one and more reviews go to:A Bookworm Confessions**** EARLIER REACTIONS ****(made by kris&me ~you ROCK kris )I WANT IT...***And now, another EPIC BUDDY READ is coming...Oh yes, with the amazing Debra,Kris and Georgia!!! And together we are aka owned by Gideon!! Hell Yeah!!And now Ash is joining the awesomeness too!!Who else want to join us?