Love Rehab: A Novel in Twelve Steps - Jo Piazza Sophie and Annie have reached rock bottom. Annie sees she does have a drinking problem and Sophie... I was addicted to love,to the idea of loving bad men and staying in bad relationships. "I am. Every time I said Johnnie Walker, I meant some boyfriend I had who made me act like a complete lunatic. It's a serious problem being a love addict." Oh yes, between cyber-stalking , posting a pic of her ex's penis online or a never ending messages on his machine.If there is AA or groups for every addiction, why not for love addicts?And so "Love Rehab" was born...and each week, between all the girls confessing all the crazy thhings they did for love they analyse they're mistakes and start making some rules... Rule 5 : Thou shalt not believe the myths of the romantic comedy. Thou may indulge for the snappy dialogue. Oh yeah, I blame romantic comedies and BOOKS, for the high expectation i have of guys,ahaha!Yep lines "You complete me" or "I like just the way you are" , work like fuel to the hopeless romantic in me.(You gain a virtual cookie if you now which movies are these lines from :))!Anyway, so through tears, karaoke, drinks...they will become friends and above all, they learn to respect themselves. They deserve love, they deserve someone that will treat them right.If you're looking for a quick and fun read, this one is for you!! 4 addictive stars For this one and more reviews go to:A Bookworm Confessions***egalley kindly provided via Netgalley in exchange of a honest review ***