Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)

Avoiding Responsibility - K.A. Linde This second book is the final installment in the Avoiding series and what a way to end it.I think this one has a different and yet still similar feeling to the previous one, and i just couldn't helped loving this one too.We still get, chapters alternating with the past and the present, the main difference is that this book is not focused on Jack and Lexi's story BUT on Ramsey and Lexi.The book begins with Ramsey calling asking her to go with him to Jack's wedding...it has been a year since the previous one and we get the feeling that Ramsey and Lexi used to be a couple. So yes, my interest picked hugely from that. So the past this time, is how Ramsey and Lexi relationship developed.Now, by the end of the previous one, i couldn't see Jack has a really option for Lexi anymore, they have such a destructive and fucked up relationship. And after what he have done (the birthday scene , i wanted to punch him in the face), i seriously said "you go girl", when she found closure and put it all behind her back, trying to be her and not obsessing over him.Then Ramsey, gets in the picture, and when he is around i can't help but to think "Jack who?". He gives her everything that Jack couldn't (well wouldn't do), he is crazy about her and just wants to be with her. He is thoughtful, can be romantic and a tease, can be serious and funny, mysterious and sexy. We learn that he have "baggage", and he does screw up to, but he isn't afraid to apologize and try to make it better, he admits when he was wrong, a thing Jack never did.The story also shows Lexi "growing up",thinking before acting, realizing she was always avoiding responsibility and just finally seeing all her mistakes and try not to do it all over again (FINALLY!!)And this time she will get REAL closure and be with the right one for her and the one she truly loves.