Beyond Shame

Beyond Shame - Kit Rocha What do you get when you combine a dystopia + erotica?A really HOT and weirdly fascinating combination!Now to the story...Noelle was banished from Eden, a city with all the riches and comfort but constricted in narrow minded moral values. A city without freedom.And so she ends up in Sector Four,a place with no taboos . A place Eden always thought as the land of sin and debauchery. After she got there, she was saved by Jasper, the right hand man of Dallas O'Kane, King of sector 4 and leader of the O'Kanes. With his help and Lex's she becomes one of the O'Kanes with all that came with it.So it begins her journey, not to see herself as bad just because she desires...a path of discovery and sexual exploration. " Oh, she was flying, but not because of some empty inhibition that would leave her drowning in guilt and regret. She was high on being filthy, on choosing sin and loving it, on being wanted for loving it. As long as they both wanted it, nothing Jasper did to her would ever shame her. " So we won't just have a m/f romance but get also m/f/f/m, m/f/m, some BDSM and most definitely voyeurism...oh yeah, the O'Kanes like to watch (lol). But so HOT.Anyway, i ended up not being that much invested in Jasper/Noelle, i think it could be a bit of more romance involved. To be honest the thing that bothered me a little was he was OK to share her!! I get it, that he wanted her to experience and know for sure what she wanted and liked it...but still, not a fan of that much sharing!So yeah, in many scenes i ended up being more emotionally invested in some of the side characters manly Dallas/Lex (I LOVE YOU Dallas ^^)...their scenes were just amazing!And also Bren/Six and Ace/Rachel....i want their stories!! 4 sinful stars ** Egalley kindly provided via netgalley in exchange of a honest review **