The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen This is the story about Callie and Kayden, and how a coincidence changed them forever."In the existence of our lives, there is a single coincidence that bring us together and for a moment, our hearts beat as one"They're more alike then anyone would think although they seemed millions ages from each other.Kayden is popular,quarterback of the football team, handsome and belongs what it seems a perfect family. Callie is the outcast,she is bullied (by Kayden girlfriend), wears baggy clothes and chops her own hair, and tries her best to be invisible.They've been together in many classes for years but he never noticed her until the night she saved him, and everything changed.Both of them are broken, both of them were victims of despicable acts and they both are afraid to let someone in."I can handle scars, especially ones that are on the outside." I understand his meaning from the depths of my heartI can't say how much i loved this book, my heart was on my sleeve, i smiled, i laughed, i cried, i supressed the urge to punch someone(or my pillow) and many times i just wanted to hug Callie and Kayden.The secondary characters (yep, i'm talking about Luke and Seth) are great and give even more depth to the story and of course some fun moments.This is just one of those books, that i finish and feel sad that it did (i'm not even discussing that damned CLIFFHANGER, that broke me to pieces), like i lost something. It's one of the books, that i keep thinking about it, that left such a big impression in me.Rating : 5 big shiny stars *