All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)

All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2) - Raine Miller First of all, i think Naked and All In could have been just one book. It was the reason, why i rated the previous one 3 stars , many of the story seemed rushed, no room to develop the characters and then BANG, it was finished. But i was still invested in the story, so of course i had to red the 2nd one. And oh boy, it sure didn't disapoint!The previous one was on Bryenne POV and this one we get Ethan's POVIt was just amazing, for a change, to read in an alpha - protective- jealous like crazy - way too handsome-male!I burted out laughing in the scenes he was jealous and try to control himself (" I see the read rag of jealousy", LMAO), between the things he "wanted" to do and coudn't.The chemistry between this 2 is like CRAZY, and they just can't take their hands of each other. But besides all that the connection between this 2, felt real...how they care for each other.They're both tormented by demons of their past and in this book, we know what happened to Bryenne and why she is in danger. I can say, that i was ANGRY when i read that part, i wanted to haunt down those guys and beat them senseless.But Ethan, while hearing it, supressed the urge to go find them and kill them, and just hold her and told her how much he cares about her. And its moments like this that i find incredible intimate and romantic.So yes, i LOVED this one and now can't wait for the 3rd one!